The Sustainability movement is one of those pivotal opportunities in human development where we face a tremendous challenge and rise to meet it. And it is happening all over the world.
Out of this challenge to treat our environment more respectfully – and with foresight on behalf of future generations – new inventions, smarter human behavior, and creative solutions are bubbling up all around us.
Take a Look !
- Same Canoe Local Food Challenge – Double It! campaign
- The Green School program serving North and West Hawaii
- West Hawaii Sustainable Energy Project (WHSEP) lowering the cost of energy through renewable solar technologies
- Sustainability Innovation Challenge Award an inventors contest hosted by One Island
- Green Business Award an award hosted by One Island
- Same Canoe Award local hero recognition hosted by One Island
- Reclaiming our Local Food System No Fruit Left Behind, Same Canoe Community Gardens